The winner of the all-inclusive seven day Tour de France package for two persons is:
You haven’t won the contest but still keen to come on the camp?
Be quick as there are still a few places available!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and enquiries.
*We will be in touch soon to finalise the details of your trip to Chalet le 4 and the 100th Tour de France.
In 2013 Chalet le 4 will be organising the Trisports.com/Headsweats Exclusive Tour de France Camp. The 100th Tour de France promises to be a legendary event with numerous iconic climbs and epic stages.
During the Trisports.com/Headsweats Tour de France Camp from 13 to 20 of July, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself on the two final stages of the 2013 Tour de France before watching the three final stages of the Tour live.
- On 18 July the TdF will climb the iconic Alpe d’Huez twice. This will be the first time in the Tour’s history.
- Together with stage 19 the following day, this 168k stage will most likely be one of the deciding days in the 100th TdF.
- We will be watching the Tour live on Thursday 18 July near the top of the Alpe d’Huez.
- Stage 19 promises to be an epic stage: 204km from Bourg d’Oisans (foot of Alpe d’Huez) to Le Grand Bornand.
- The stage will take the peloton over the iconic Col du Glandon and Col de la Madeleine before having to climb up the Col de la Croix Fry and descending to Le Grand Bornand.
- On Tuesday 16 July we will ride the first 170k of this stage before attempting to beat the rofessionals’ times up the Col de la Croix Fry in a tt on Wednesday 17 July.
- On Friday 19 July we will ride up the Col de la Croix Fry from the other side to find a place to watch the peloton arrive at the top of the col before descending to the finish in Le Grand Bornand.
- On Saturday the pan-ultimate stage of the TdF will be very interesting to watch.
- Leaving from Annecy and winding around its beautiful lake with several tough climbs before arriving in Semnoz.
- We will be riding this 130k stage ourselves on Monday 15 July.
- On Saturday 20 July we will be watching the peloton finish in Semnoz before they go to Versailles for the final stage on Sunday 21 July.
|Saturday 13 July||Arrival Geneva airport – transfer Chalet le 4|
|Sunday 14 July||Supported ride Col de la Colombiere
(part of a.o. the 2009 TdF)
|TV: TdF 2013 Stage 15
Fireworks in the evening as it is Bastille Day
(French National Day)
|Monday 15 July||Supported ride of TdF 2013 Stage 20
(Annecy – Semnoz = 130k)
|Rest day TdF 2013|
|Tuesday 16 July||Supported ride of TdF 2013 Stage 19
(Bourg d’Oisans – Thones = App. 170k)
|TV: TdF 2013 Stage 16|
|Wednesday 17 July||Supported TT up the Col de la Croix Fry
(remainder of TdF 2013 Stage 19)
|TV: TdF 2013 Stage 17|
|Thursday 18 July||Coach transfer to Alpe d’Huez||Live: TdF 2013 Stage 18 on Alpe d’Huez|
|Friday 19 July||Ride up the Col de la Croix Fry from other side||Live: TdF 2013 Stage 19 on Col de la Croix Fry|
|Saturday 20 July||Coach transfer to Semnoz – transfer to Geneva Airport [or TGV to Paris]*||Live: Finish of TdF 2013 Stage 20 in Semnoz|
|Sunday 21 July||Live: Finish of the TdF 2013 in Paris*|
The Trisports.com/Headsweats Exclusive Tour de France Camp package will cost USD 2399 and includes:
- Home-cooked healthy food
- (packed) lunch
- Dinner (one evening we will go to a local traditional restaurant)
- Sports drinks and nutrition while on the road
- 1hr of sports massage
- Shared accomodation (4p per apartment, 2 p per bedroom)
- Free use of the on-site facilities (pool, gym, sauna, WiFi)
- All rides will be guided and supported by at least 1 vehicle
- Coach transfer to the stages that we will be watching
- Coach transfer from and to Geneva airport**
The Trisports.com/Headsweats Exclusive Tour de France Camp does not include:
- Air transfers to and from Geneva (arrival AM on Saturday 13 July and departure on 20 July PM).
- Insurance: we would require every athlete to have their own adequate insurance (proof to be provided before the start of the week)
- Bike hire
- Optional extra days in Paris to watch the finish of the Tour de France.
- To secure your place on the Trisports.com/Headsweats Tour de France camp you can pay the 10% (USD 239) deposit through our Paypal account or over the phone by credit card (please provide us with a telephone nr and time for us to call you on).
- Once a minimum number of places have been sold, you will receive an invoice for the remaining 90% and we will contact you for payment.
- Please contact us at: email@example.com
- In case of cancellation by the athlete, refunds are given at the sole discretion of Chalet le 4.